This Veggie Jack O’Lantern is easy to prepare! A good choice of fruit snack this Halloween, it can be designed in fruit trays. Most importantly, it’s perfect for phase 3 of the fast metabolism diet!
Veggie Jack O Lantern
- 2 to 4 1 lb. bags of baby carrots (depending on the size of your platter)
- 2 cans of black olives
- cucumber, or celery for the stem
- Fill a large plate/platter with baby carrots and use black olives to make the face of the jack o’ lantern.Start by outlining the spaces for the olives with carrots.
- Once they are somewhat in place, put one layer of olives down (most of them cut in half).
- Then to make the platter look fuller & more 3D, add more carrots and a second layer of olives. It made a big difference in it looking more like a pumpkin!
- The stem is a just a cut cucumber chunk. Super easy & a perfect, healthy option for a Halloween party!