This Halloween, we are to introduce a healthy version of easy-pizza. The kids will find this Toasted Mummy awesome and delightful with its unique presentation! Most of all, this toasted mummy is packed with healthy goodies such as strips of non-dairy cheese, tomato sauce and sprouted grain bread.
- Cheese (brown rice – Phase 1/ cashew – Phase 3) cut into thin strips
- Sprouted Grain bread, as many slices as you want
- Tomato paste (you can use 1 can or 15 oz of crushed tomatoes)
- Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread
- On the untoasted side spread tomato paste over the bread
- Lay strips of cheese across the tomato space and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of olives for eyes
- Pop back under the grill to melt the cheese