This Thanksgiving 2016, the fast metabolism diet community is in one with you in celebrating this festive season. The community is incredibly thankful to all of you, our loyal dieters, who take part of this movement towards a healthy lifestyle. We are able to build a strong community that promotes healthy eating habits, encouraging our family and friends in doing the same.
Taking that leap of faith to embark a healthy journey and leave our unhealthy habits for good. We’ve also witnessed how we were able to support one another during our worst times, encouraging everyone not to give up and keep trying. If it weren’t for your hard work and dedication, we wouldn’t be able to attain our community’s success. And we’re incredibly grateful for that.
The community firmly believes that everyone can take part in celebrating without feeling the guilt of ruining their diet. And so, we’ve taken the time to prepare a delectable Thanksgiving recipe eBook that you can cook for this momentous season. These Thanksgiving recipes are carefully chosen to ensure that you only get appetizing yet healthy foods to satisfy your indulgence.
Take a sneak peek of our mouth-watering Thanksgiving recipes below!
Cheesy Turkey Meatballs – Phase 3
Imagine cheese melting into your mouth with every bite you take from a flavorful turkey meatball. Sounds heavenly right? The best part is, it’s healthy too! So what are you waiting for, try out our new recipe now! A truly delectable main course this Thanksgiving Day!
Serving Size: 4 meatballs
- 20 oz. ground turkey
- 1/3 cup sprouted wheat bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. Almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. loosely packed fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 4 oz. cashew cheese, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cup of crushed tomatoes
- Parsley leaves, for garnish
- Grated Cashew Cheese, for garnish
- Sprouted Bread or Konjac Noodle Pasta, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, almond milk, egg, garlic, rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- With a 2-tablespoon scoop, scoop turkey mixture and press 1 cube of cashew cheese into the center, sealing meat tightly around cheese. Repeat with remaining turkey mixture and cheese.
- In 12″ skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add turkey meatballs; cook for 10 minutes or until browned on most sides. Add crushed tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 12 minutes or until meatballs is cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and grated cashew cheese. Serve with bread or over pasta.
Couldn’t get enough of these delectable Thanksgiving recipes? Do you want some MORE? Then grab them all and purchase the eBook for as low as $2.99! You can purchase it from your favorite online retailers below!
As we end this post, we leave you a question, what are you thankful for?