This recipe makes cod or any white fish juicy and yummy! Lemon Baked Cod triples the tasty treat when served with your favorite quinoa or wild rice grain and with steamed broccoli or asparagus! Try it!
- 2 lb cod fillet (any white fish)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- dash of paprika
- Cut fillets into serving sizes. Heat olive oil in sauce pan or micro-wave. Add lemon juice to olive oil.
- In another dish, mix together all purpose flour, salt & pepper.
- Dip fish into the lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
- Dip lemon-mixed fish into the flour mix, coating well on all sides.
- Place coated fillets in an ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle the entire dish with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered in 350 oven for 25-30 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
- Serve and enjoy the juicy goodness of lemon baked cod recipe!