1. Eat A Healthy Diet. Although this won’t always result in an acne-free or perfect skin, it promotes a youthful look and feel. What you put in your body will certainly reflect on the outside.
2. Drink Water Regularly. Your body needs an average of 8 glasses of water daily. This helps hydrate, maintain a healthy skin, and prevent diseases.
3. Get Plenty of Sleep. Adequate sleep can help your skin more than most skin care products. With enough sleep, your body gains the time it needs in regenerating your skin and your whole body.
4. Maintain a Skin Care Regimen. Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser day and night. Don’t fall asleep without removing your make-up, this will clog your pores. And exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. ETC.
5. Use Facial Masks. Regular or even daily use of facial masks is essential if you want to maintain a healthy skin. And of all skin care products, face masks are the most important since it provides the necessary nutrients from the outside.
6. Protect Your Skin. Avoid too much direct exposure to the sun, it doesn’t only cause cancer, but wrinkles, freckles, age spots and dry skin. 10:00 am to 4:00 pm is when the sun’s rays are strongest.
7. De-stress. Stress can trigger breakouts and diminish your skins overall glow. Try working out and make time for the things you enjoy and your skin will reflect how well you’re treating yourself.
8. Be Gentle. Avoid too much cleansing, make-up, and don’t use facial scrubs. Avoid treating your skin roughly and you will be able to avoid more damage.