For as long as possible, all of us wants to look and feel good. No one wants to be old and haggard at work, in the mall, or at home.
But to do that, we have to take care of our body, especially our skin. This is because its the part of our physicality mostly exposed or harmed by our surroundings and is always affected by our health.
So, here are daily skin care tips that we should remember throughout our life:
1. Exfoliate your skin every day in order to remove dead cells from its surface.
2. Apply sunscreen whatever the weather is. It’s oil-free and moisturizer based so it will help protect your skin, no matter where you are.
3. Stay Hydrated and Drink plenty of water.
4. Eat foods that are good for your skin such as Avocados, Walnuts, and Sweet potatoes.
5. If you have constant dark circles, keep your eye creams in the refrigerator.
6. Every after cleaning, massage your face with your fingertips in order to improve the circulation of blood and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
7. Take your makeup off every single night.
8. Don’t use the same towel on your face and hair.
9. Be careful when choosing and using hair products since they can damage your skin.
10. Rub Aloe Vera gel regularly on your face and skin to lighten your skin and to make it soft and supple.
Source: Health Tips