Other than a fast metabolism diet, here are additional tips in order to further boost your metabolism.
Method 1. Increase your metabolism with Excercise.
- Get at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise every day.
- Add strength training to your exercise regimen.
- Look for little ways to get extra exercise like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, riding a bike when traveling small distances, and jog whenever given the chance.
Method 2. Find extra ways to boost your metabolism.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Also, add coffee and green tea as your regular beverage.
- Do not jump on a crash diet, read our previous articles and learn about which foods and recipes help your metabolism rate.
Method 3. Understand your metabolism.
- Determine the factors influencing your metabolism (ex. age, stress, diet), and find ways to adapt.
- Calculate your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) to find out how much food, or energy, is required to maintain basic body functions such as heartbeat, breathing, and maintenance of body heat while you are in a state of rest.
Source: My Health