Try this amazing Phase 2 Recipe for your Fast Metabolism Diet that can help with indigestion-related issues and help clear your lungs.
- 20 pounds or less: 6-ounce halibut fillet + 2 cups of salad
- 20-40 pounds: 9-ounce halibut fillet + 3 cups of salad
- 40+ pounds: 9-ounce halibut fillet + 4 cups of salad
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 4 cups fennel bulb (about 2 medium), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thinly vertically
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Set 1 ½ teaspoons of this mixture aside for later. Combine the remaining spice mixture with the garlic. Rub the garlic mixture evenly over the fish.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the fish to the pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on the first side, or until golden brown. Flip the fillets, reduce the heat to low, and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes or to the desired degree of doneness.
- Combine the reserved 1 ½ teaspoons spice mixture, fennel bulb, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing well to coat. Serve the salad with the fish.
Source: HAYLIE POMROY