If it’s too much of an effort to buy many ingredients for a single meal, then this 2-Ingredient Roasted Chicken is just the right for you! With just the use of Chicken and Kosher Salt, you will be able to make a delicious yet easy to prepare dish for your Phase 1 exercise program and for your family as well.
- 1 (3 ½ lb – 4 lb) Chicken
- Kosher salt
- Dry the chicken using paper towels.
- Position your hand 10 inches above the chicken while sprinkling a 5-finger pinch kosher salt on it. Sprinkle kosher salt onto the chicken until completely covered inside and outside.
- Prepare a wire rack that is placed inside a rimmed baking sheet and then put the chicken on it.
- Chill the chicken overnight without covering it with anything.
- Let it rest at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Roast the chicken for about 40 to 55 minutes or until a thermometer reading inserted in the thickest part of the chicken thigh reaches 165°F.
- Let the chicken sit for about 15 minutes on a chopping board.
- Carve and then serve.