Most of us would crave for some desserts while on the diet. Don’t feel guilty when you are feeling this because that’s completely normal! Here’s some bittersweet dessert to brighten up your day! Get your dose of chocolates using this simple recipe!
This chooey yummy Blueberry Dark Chocolates in Phase 3 is blended with blueberry’s juiciness and the bitterness of dark chocolate. Can’t wait to share the recipe with you, so here it is!
- 4 oz fresh blueberries
- 3.5 oz dark raw cacao.
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- Wash the blueberries and place on a clean towel to dry.
- Line four muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- Add the dark cacao powder in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Add the coconut oil.
- Melt the dark cacao in the microwave: run the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring the chocolate in-between and rotating the measuring cup. Finish when most of the powder is melted (mine took 1 minutes). Stir until smooth and fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the paper liners, dividing it evenly. Divide the blueberries between the liners, allowing some to sink into the chocolate and some to remain on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour prior to serving.