A meal that is easy to prepare and cook, Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa is also rich in protein which has a salsa just spot on that will surely satisfy your taste buds. This Phase 3 recipe is good for all occasions and for every meal of the day with your family and friends.
- 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- For the Avocado salsa:
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1-2 tbs finely chopped cilantro (depending on how big of a cilantro lover you are)
- Salt to taste
- On a small bowl, mix together the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper. With olive oil, massage the mixture on the salmon fillets to taste.
- Let sit and cool it for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat up the grill.
- Mix together the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl until ready enough to be added.
- Grill the salmon fillets for about 5 minutes or until cooked thoroughly
- Furnish with the avocado. Serve and enjoy!