This recipe is a simple western Washington delicacy with razor clams as the star ingredient and is a good treat for those who are already at the final stage of the Fast Metabolism Diet Program. All other natural seasonings and the manner of slow cooking make up for the innocence of the clam meat.
- Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 large razor clams, cleaned and dried
- On a large skillet, heat the olive oil with medium heat.
- Mix black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Place beaten eggs on a bowl and then dip clam meats onto it to evenly coat.
- Fry coated clams on the preheated oil until it becomes golden brown without overcooking.