Looking for desserts this Winter season? Something snowy like the Snowy Mango Cream could be the perfect match to complement the winter chilly breeze we’re experiencing. Even though it’s getting cold outside, that is not an excuse not to enjoy a jolly recipe like this that we are about to try. Its creamy goodness and mango puree will satisfy your sweet tooth while being healthy this winter!
Serving Size: 1 12-ounce glass
- 1 cup pureed mango
- 1/2 cup unsweetened rice milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (made of egg whites and rice milk)
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- pinch of sea salt
Directions for Preparing Heavy Cream:
1. Mix equal amounts of egg whites with rice milk to make a low-calorie heavy cream substitute. Mix the ingredients until there are no more lumps in your mixture.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup of the pureed mango and unsweetened rice milk. In a separate bowl, whisk the cream with the stevia and salt until it just hold stiff peaks.
2. Fold the cream into the mango mixture. Divide the fool between 4 (4-to 5-ounce) glasses and chill until stiff, 1 hour. Divide the reserved 4 tablespoons mango pure between the glasses and serve.