Seriously delicious, nutritious and incredibly satisfying sweet potato burger. They’re about to be your favorite lunch meal for Phase 3 recipe.
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into 1/4-1/2 inch rounds.
- The middle part of the sweet potato is best for being used as “buns” as that is where they are widest.
- Rain lightly some olive oil on them and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Once the oil melts in a skillet, add the sweet potato rounds. Potatoes cook fast for approximately 3-4 minutes on the first side and only 2-3 on the second side.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂