Try this sugar-free Strawberry Basil Lemonade, very easy to make, yet a healthy treat for any occasion! Your kids will surely love this one! You only need 3 key ingredients and a blender, then you’re good to go! As a bonus, all the ingredients used in this recipe can be found in Phase 1 of our fast metabolism diet program too!
- 4 cups of fresh strawberries, de-stemmed
- 2 lemon juice
- 1 cup of basil, fresh
- Optional: sparkling water
- Mix-up 2 lemon juice, 4 cups of fresh strawberries, and a cup basil into a blender.
- Turn on the blender until the mixed ingredients are pureed.
- Serve straight up or with ice.
Tip: You may also mix sparkling water