Don’t have enough time to prepare a proper Fast Metabolism Diet meal for breakfast? Here is a delicious dish that you can cook in no time at all!
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 6 egg whites (or 1 cup liquid egg whites)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bell peppers, halved and cored
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the first 8 ingredients (egg whites through black pepper).
- Place the bell pepper halves in a baking dish, and fill them with the egg white mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until the egg whites are set. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with your favorite hot sauce.