This spooky raspberry chocolate pudding has a rich chocolate taste and is very smooth and silky blended with tangy flavors of raspberry. It’s dairy and egg-free that can also be served as a chocolate dip.
Serving Size: 1 cup of Spooky Raspberry Chocolate Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups of raspberries
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 4-6 drops stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (from squeezed lemons)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Blend all but the coconut oil until smooth and creamy.
- Add the oil and blend again to incorporate.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or cold and thickened.
- You can add chia seeds and raw cacao nibs as toppings. Serve and enjoy!