Nowadays, orange is often used in all meals not just in preparing smoothies or punch. It can now be added in meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner which makes this fruit is perfectly suitable to be added to this Vitamin C rich salad and protein combined green Spinach. You would enjoy the taste of this dish while just starting the 1st Phase of the Fast Metabolism Diet program.
- 6 slices beef fillet
- 2 oranges, zested
- 2 small oranges, juiced or 1 large orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 to 12 ounces pre-washed spinach
- Heat the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the beef on a baking sheet and then cook it until it turns into a crumble or up to 10 minutes. Pull the beef out of the oven and let it cool down. Tear the fillet slices and place in a container and store it in the refrigerator.
- Mix together the orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper then blend until smooth. Relocate to a container and store it in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, place the spinach and add enough vinaigrette in order to coat the spinach. Sprinkle the fillet crumbles and mix with vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy!