Undecided what to have for dinner? Thinking of prawns but skeptical how to cook it? This wonderful Spicy King Prawns shrimp recipe is worth a try! It’s healthy and easy to prepare!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3lbs large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro or 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet. Add the garlic, paprika (One Tablespoon plus One teaspoon), cumin, ginger and cayenne and cook over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until they turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and stir in the cilantro.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.