Go fancy tonight with this Spicy Delectable Pork Tenderloin. After all the day’s hard work, we deserve some yummy, juicy dish served on the table. You’ll never go wrong with this recipe to add to your quick indulgence of meaty dinner. Go below for full instructions:
This is packed with black peppercorn and spices that gives off the aromatic scent complemented with a dash of stevia for a sweet and spicy meal.
- 1 tsp. whole clove of garlic
- 3 dried bay leaves
- ½ tsp. whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 2 tsp. stevia/xylitol
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Finely grind the cloves of garlic, bay leaves, and whole peppercorns using a spice grinder or mortar and pestle and toss with the sage, sugar, and salt. Pat the spice mixture evenly onto all sides of the tenderloin.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tenderloin and sear on all sides — about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven, and roast until the tenderloin’s internal temperature reads 140 degrees F — about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the meat to a clean cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve hot, room temperature, or cold.