If you want a lighter but satisfying meal whisks with creamy and healthy milk for breakfast, then this Spiced Chia Pudding with Blackberries is just fitting to delight on. This recipe is packed with satisfying chia seed rice pudding and fresh blackberries.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Prepare the pudding: In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, water, coconut milk, vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of stevia.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve, stir in the sea salt and top with fresh blackberries, and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve chilled.