Transform your dry and boring boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a delicious, moist, tender and full of flavor dinner. Fitted for you in Phase 3 of the Fast Metabolism Diet that you and your whole family will definitely love.
- Olive Oil
- 1 or more boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sea Salt
- Other spices or seasonings
You will need:
- Heat the oven to 400⁰F and prepare the pan. Heat the oven to 400⁰F with a rack in the middle position. To prevent the chicken from sticking, rub the pan and one side of the parchment paper with olive oil.
- Prepare the chicken. Pat the chicken dry and rub with a little olive oil, if desired. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and any other favorite seasonings.
- Transfer to the baking dish. Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish, spaced slightly apart. You can also tuck herbs or lemon wedges around the chicken for extra flavor.
- Cover with the parchment. Lay the parchment, oil-side down, over the chicken. Tuck the edges into the pan and press the parchment down so that it’s snug around the chicken. The chicken breasts should be completely covered with the parchment.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer the chicken to the oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is completely opaque all the way through and registers 165⁰F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve. Serve the chicken immediately or let it cool and refrigerate for up to a week.Simple Reminder: Store foods in glass to keep them fresh and safe