If you love seafood, then this healthy and delicious recipe would be perfect for both fancy or simple dinner or lunch. Mixed with the healthy bits of artichokes and tomatoes, the recipe is perfect for Phase 3 exercises. Combined with wild rice and a delicious shrimp, the food will not only satisfy you but it will also give you the benefit of a healthy stomach.
- 2 cups wild rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Tomato
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 pound medium peeled and deveined shrimp with tail, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, optional
- First, cook the wild rice or under the directions stated on the packaging. For the meantime, put the undrained tomatoes and artichokes in a 10-inch skillet and mix and cook it over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or just until it boils.
- Add the shrimps; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or wait until it turns pink, stir it frequently. Put and stir the remaining ingredients, except lemon. For the best way in serving, put it over rice with a squeeze of lemon juice.