If you’re up for some quick, delicious, and easy to prepare dessert, then this Raspberry Frozen Fruit Mousse Recipe is just the right recipe for you! The light, creamy, and fluffy texture of this recipe will delight even your pickiest guest.
What’s more, it’s incredibly easy to make! You can complete this recipe in just 5 minutes, so there’s no reason you can’t make this one! This fruit mousse is a perfect on-the-go snack as you spend the last remaining days of Summer.
Yield: 4 to 6 cups. Serving: 1 cup
- 8 1/2 ounces (about 2 1/4 cups) frozen raspberries or other fruit
- 2 tablespoons of stevia or xylitol
- 1 large egg white
- Fresh berries and whipped cream for serving (optional)
For Whipped Cream(Optional):
- Mix all the ingredients until there are no more lumps in your mixture.
Raspberry Frozen Fruit Mousse Recipe:
- Add fruit to the bowl of a food processor and puree for about 1 minute. Next, add the stevia or xylitol and pulse briefly to combine.
- Add the egg white and process until smooth and fluffy and the mixture has lightened in color and doubled or tripled in volume, 2 to 3 minutes.
- If the mixture clings to the sides of the food processor’s bowl too much (this may happen if the blade doesn’t extend all the way to the sides of the bowl), transfer the mixture to a normal medium-sized bowl and beat with a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until fluffy.
- Spoon the mousse into glasses and top or layer with fresh berries and/or whipped cream (optional).
- Lastly, serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours to achieve creamier texture.