This Phase 2 recipe mixes the delicious taste of the mushroom soup and the succulent pieces of steak meat. High in protein, the steak used in this dish are usually marinated for a long time and then broiled at high cooking temperatures. It is also perfect to serve for every meal and any occasion.
- 1 1/2 pounds London broil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the London broil for later cooking.
- Add the garlic, mushroom soup, water, basil, oregano, and salt.
- Slowly cook the London broil for 6 to 7 hours.