This delicious Lobster Asparagus Salad features a succulent lobster tossed with chopped asparagus and tomatoes in a light lemon dressing.
Yields: 2 servings
Lobster Asparagus Salad Serving Size: 1 salad
- 8 oz fresh cooked lobster, chopped (from 2 1-1/4 lb lobsters)
- 3 1/2 cups chopped asparagus
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (from squeezed lemons)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 basil leaf, chopped
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook until tender yet firm, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the asparagus, lobster, tomatoes, red onion, basil and dressing. Divide equally in 2 bowls and eat right away.
Note: You can pair it with grains like quinoa or wild rice to complete your breakfast/dinner meal.