Are you up for something new dessert this summer? Lemon with Ginger Ice Pops will quench your thirst plus gives you an exciting burst of flavors! You will be surprised with its combination of sweet, sour and spicy flavors. Head on to the kitchen and let’s do it together!
Serving: 10. Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
- 2 3/4-inch (1 oz) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup stevia
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- zest of three lemons
- 10 ultra thin half slices lemon (optional)
1. Put the ginger, water, stevia and lemon zest in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the stevia is dissolved, then remove the pan from heat and let it get to room temperature.
2. Pour the mixture through a fine strainer pressing down hard on the ginger with the back of a spoon. Mix in the lemon juice.
3. Pour the mixture into your ice pop molds, leaving 1/4 inch at the top to let the mixture expand while it freezes. Place a slice of lemon in each mold if using then insert the sticks and freeze.
There you go! Share with everybody and enjoy!