A very quick, delicious and easy side dish that can make your dinner table beautiful and nutritious. You will be satisfied to add this healthy recipe to your cooking routine.
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped green part of spring onion
- Freshly ground pepper and salt for seasoning
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and add in almond milk and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Pass through a fine sieve to remove chalaza. In making rolled omelet successful, the liquid should not have lumps.
- Add in carrot, onion, spring onion, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Lightly grease and heat a frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Pour in ½ egg mixture. Over low heat, cook it over until half done. Roll the egg in half from the right to the middle. And move the egg roll to the right edge of the pan. If there is not enough oil, lightly grease the pan each time you roll up.
- Add another ¼ egg mixture to cover the left half of the pan and let it cook until half done. And roll again half way up from the right to the left and move the egg roll to the right side of the pan. Repeat the process to the remaining egg mixture until done.
- Place the rolled omelet to a cutting board. The rolled omelet is easily broken when it is hot, so make sure to let it cool first before cutting. Slice into bite-size pieces. And serve.