Who would have thought that shrimps can be jazzed up with avocado? Sounds weird, right? But don’t freak out because this recipe is an absolute form of food art that is made into salads. And as for seafood lovers, this is definitely a must-try dish for you.
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Limes (juice extracted)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt, Black Pepper to taste
- 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped*
- 1 Medium Tomato, diced
- 1 Medium Hass Avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
- 1 Jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
- Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy eating!