If you’re up for some super-quick, bake-free recipe to enjoy this Halloween, then this Jack o Lantern Fruit Salad is your life-saver recipe! No baking or cooking needed to create this recipe. You just have to chop fruits, assemble them, and voila! You already have your spooky and appetizing fruit salad in Phase 1! An easy, dipsy treat!
Serving Size: 1 Jack o Lantern fruit salad.
- Assorted fruits, strawberries, pineapple, mangoes, apples, or any fruits allowed in Phase 1.
- Mint leaves
1. Chop the assorted fruits and mix them in a large bowl. You will need about ½ cup per orange.
2. To carve a pumpkin cup, slice off the top of the orange, using a knife to loosen the edges, scoop out the inside of the orange with a spoon. Toss the juice in with the fruit.
3. Carve a small jack-o-lantern face in each orange.
4. Fill each orange with fruit and replace it’s top.
5. As a finishing touch, garnish each top with mint leaves for stems. Serve and enjoy!