These delicious and healthy sprouted grain bread covered with creamy brown rice cheese and topped with your favorite strawberry fruit makes up a light but fulfilling breakfast this Mother’s Day!
Number of servings (yield):4
- 4 thick slices of sprouted grain bread
- 3 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp stevia
- 4 tbsp brown rice cheese
- Toast bread in a toaster.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over high heat. Add stevia and lemon juice and cook, stirring until the stevia melts and the mixture begins to bubble. (30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Add strawberries and stir until juices begin to exude and the berries are heated through. (30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Spread 1 tbsp brown rice cheese on each piece of toast. Top with the warm berries.