Most of us love to eat ice cream, well, who wouldn’t? We all love the creamy texture and delicious flavor brought to us with this mouth-watering dessert. But how do we indulge to it the healthy way? We introduce to you our featured dessert recipe today: Healthy Blueberry Ice Cream!
This dessert recipe is made with nutritious blueberries and healthy goodness of coconut milk. What’s more? It’s pretty easy to make! You and your kids will surely love and enjoy eating this delicious treat!
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- ½ tsp minced fresh ginger, or ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut milk, as required
- Place the frozen blueberries, ginger and cashew butter, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut milk slowly until you get an ice cream consistency.
- Serve immediately if it is still solid enough, or freeze for 2 hours so you can scoop it like “real” ice cream.