Craving for a healthy, delicious pizza? How about a breakfast pizza loaded with protein, fiber, and tons of flavor? This Avocado Breakfast Pizza is the right recipe to ease your craving! It is simply made of sprouted grain tortilla topped with avocado as your healthy fat and egg as your animal protein. This healthy recipe is perfect to start off your phase 3!
- 2 sprouted grain tortillas (6 inch diameter)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm the sprouted tortillas in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado and lemon juice. Mix well until the mixture has a smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread avocado mixture in an even layer on both tortillas. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet greased with the olive oil at medium heat until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Break eggs and gently add to the skillet. Immediately reduce heat to low.
- Cook slowly until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
- Place warm eggs on top of the tortillas and season with salt and pepper as desired.