Fancying a grill party this summer? Why not? Give in to this mouth-watering duo – healthy fries and burgers!
Grilled Turkey Burger with Lettuce Wraps is a genius idea of the healthy buff! This meal is real simple and quick, it will only take 45 minutes to prepare and cook it all.
1 lb ground turkey
1 large egg
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 small onion, diced
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 onion powder
Sweet Potato Fries:
1 large Sweet potato sliced.
Olive oil for frying
Lettuce, tomato, avocado
1. Heat your grill on the high, or bake these on 350
2. Put meat, spices and egg into the mixing bowl and mix it with your hands.
3. Form six big juicy pattied and throw them on the grill until cooked.
4. Fried sweet potato in the olive oil for twenty minutes and shoved in the oven for another 25 minutes with 425 temperature. Continue to flip the fries until golden brown.
5. Served with lettuce, tomatoes and avocados
6. Serve. Enjoy eating!