This salmon steak is grilled with a sweet, delectable taste of peaches. Grilled Salmon with Peaches is a great recipe if you’re in the mood for a fish grilling party in Phase 3.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 peaches, cut into wedges
- 6 ounce salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the apple cider vinegar, ginger, thyme and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon and onions until salmon is opaque throughout and onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- After flipping the salmon, place the peaches on the grill and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the salmon with the vinaigrette and serve with the onions and peaches.
- Serve and enjoy the mini grill party!