Salmon is already a delicious and a healthy fish meat and cooking it on the grill reaches its full potential of tastiness as the flavor is increased and its meat becoming more favorable to the human mouth and taste buds. Adorned with dill, lemon juice, and garlic, this Phase 2 recipe is a wonderful addition to your meals during the summer season while fast and easy enough for weeknight dinners.
- 2 large salmon fillets, skin on and 1 1/2 inches thick
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL)
- fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat. In a bowl, brush lemon juice onto the skin and then onto the flesh of the salmon fillets.
- Mix salt, black pepper, and garlic powder and sprinkle on the fillets salmon. Top dill chopped to pieces.
- Grill the salmon facing side down and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Work salmons away from the grill grates using a spatula with covers down.
- Once free, gently flip the fillets and allow to cook for 8 to 10 minutes still cover down and with a heat from 145 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove salmon fillets from the grill and place on plates garnished with lemon slices and chopped dill.