The fast metabolism diet community is taking the opportunity to give you something delicious, healthy, and nutritious food recipes on Easter Sunday. We are one in celebrating this festive season being worry-free about our metabolism and diet. Let’s just enjoy this season and create special moments with loved ones.
This special season inspired us to present a spectacular surprise to our friends in the fast metabolism community! We’ve prepared 2 eBooks filled with delicious, healthy, and nutritious recipes you can cook on this very special occasion! Don’t be surprised if family and friends will keep coming back for more!
And what’s more? These 2 eBook recipes are perfect for meat lovers and vegans! Yes, you read it right! We’re aware that some of you are vegans, so we decided to include meatless recipes to help you enjoy the Easter Sunday with new and exciting foods!
Now, we’re about to give you a sneak peak of our ebook filled with Easter recipes! Check one of the recipes included in the book below!
Roasted Turkey With Blackberry Sauce – Phase 3
- 4-pound turkey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 stalk celery, cut up
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup stevia/xylitol
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cups blackberries (crushed or smooth using a blender)
- Adjust oven rack to lower a third of the oven. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Rinse turkey body cavity; pat dry. Rub cavity with the 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Place celery, onion, and thyme in cavity. Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail. Twist wing tips under back. Brush turkey with the 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place Turkey, breast side down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Add the hot water to the roasting pan. Place in lower third of the oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Roast, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove roasting pan from oven; Turn the turkey, breast side up. Roast for 45 to 60 minutes more or until drumsticks move easily in their sockets (165 degrees F). Juices may still appear pink.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan whisk together the crushed blackberries, the stevia/xylitol, ginger, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened and syrupy. Stir in 2 cups blackberries. Use a potato masher or fork to coarsely mash berries. Cover and set aside.
- Transfer the turkey to a cutting board; let stand for 15 minutes. Discard stuffing mixture. Using kitchen shears, cut the turkey in half lengthwise. Cut each half between the breast and the thigh into 2 pieces.
- Arrange turkey quarters in a pan. Pour blackberry sauce over the turkey. Return to oven. Roast in the 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
- Transfer turkey pieces to a serving platter. Pour any juices in the roasting pan over turkey pieces. If desired, serve with additional blackberries
Quinoa Chili – Phase 3 (Meatless Recipe – PERFECT for Vegetarian/Vegan)!
This vegetarian, protein-packed chili is the perfect bowl of comfort food that you can eat and indulge guilt-free!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes)
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can dice green chiles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder, or more, to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- dash of Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime, optional
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion, and cook, stirring frequently until onions have become translucent about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in quinoa, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper and 1-2 cups water, making sure to cover most of the ingredients; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, until thickened, about 30 minutes. Stir in beans, cilantro, and lime juice, if using until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with avocado, if desired.
Note: You can add heavy cream if you want (as displayed in the picture). Here are the ingredients and instructions in making the heavy cream:
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (made of egg whites and coconut milk)
- Mix equal amounts of egg whites with coconut milk to make a low-calorie heavy cream substitute. Mix the ingredients until there are no more lumps in your mixture.
Couldn’t get enough of these delectable Easter recipes? Do you want some MORE? Then grab the ebook now! Well, here a little surprise! We offer this best deal of exclusive Easter bundle promo!
Purchase now at Lulu!
We’re giving out 10 Fast Metabolism Diet Easter Recipes eBook + 10 Fast Metabolism Diet Meatless Recipes eBook + Fast Metabolism Diet Guide eBook at 20% discount Easter Bundle!
For only $24, you get to enjoy these mouth-watering recipes and the Fast Metabolism Diet Guide will serve as your refresher points on how the diet plan works! You can purchase it from your favorite local retailer above.
If you don’t want to purchase it in bundle, you have the option to buy these eBooks for only $9.99/each. Just choose your favorite online retailer.
What are you waiting for? Grab these sweet and exciting exclusive promo while it lasts! Happy Easter Sunday, everyone!