Want to start your fast metabolism diet week with a healthy fish recipe? This fresh halibut recipe is filled with the goodness of tomatoes, sweet and sour citric taste of orange that will definitely turn into your favorite fish dish!
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and halved
- 2 oranges, peeled, separated into segments, membranes removed
- 128-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2pounds halibut, skin removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Heat your non-sticky saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the olives, orange segments, and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper. Place the fish in the pan and spoon the sauce over it. Cover and simmer until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Divide the fish and sauce among individual plates and sprinkle with the dill.
- Enjoy eating!