A lot of health problems cannot be easily seen physically, but obesity is not one of them; it cannot be concealed. And it doesn’t just happen overnight.
While weight gain can be a good thing, like any other stuff in the world, too much of something always bring bad results.
Too much weight means more body fat and it can cause various health risks such as diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
To help with this, below is a list of healthy foods that can help anyone maintain or lose some weight:
1. Green Tea– this gives the body a steady supply of energy and antioxidants that help the body shed weight and prevent them from coming back.
2. Yogurt– abundant of proteins, calcium, and probiotics. Researchers conclude that when probiotic yogurt is added to a low-calorie diet, it can help improve weight reduction in obese individuals.
3. Oatmeal– favorite breakfast food, rich in fiber which can accelerate weight loss and help improve liver function.
4. Avocado– a flavorful superfood that stores monounsaturated fiber that improves metabolism and helps you lose weight.
5. Barley– like oats, barley contains fibers that absorb water to create a thick gel which slows down digestion. According to studies, adding 14 grams of fiber per day can decrease calorie intake by 10%.
6. Almonds– belly fat is no match for almonds. These delicious protein-rich nuts can eat away at fat, especially in women.
7. Blueberries– low-fat blueberries are belly-busting fruits which can also satisfy a sweet tooth. Their phytonutrients target the genes that regulate fat and glucose metabolism.
8. Miso– a soup base derived from fermented soy, and is a depository of probiotics.
9. Beans– a wide assortment of beans can have a big impact in helping weight loss and blood sugar levels. Beans also help dissolve stubborn belly fat. Chickpeas, red beans, and whole peas can also cleanse the colon and slow down digestion.
10. Sauerkraut– contains a wealth of healthy gut bacteria and enzymes to improve digestion and nutrient absorption. It can also reduce inflammation, improve cravings and balance stomach acids.
Source: Natural Cures