Transform your leftover Quinoa into a special and healthy Chinese food classic. This Easy and Delectable Veggie with Quinoa is a perfect on-the-go recipe this Chinese New Year.
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large eggs, beaten
- 2 medium uncooked scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh, minced ginger root
- 1 1/2 cups cooled cooked quinoa
- 4 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add egg and swirl to coat pan; cook egg through, remove to a plate and break egg up into small pieces with a fork.
- Off heat, recoat skillet with cooking spray. Add scallions, pepper, carrots, garlic and ginger to skillet; saute for 5 minutes. Add quinoa; heat through. Stir in cooked egg, coconut aminos and balsamic vinegar serve.