Looking for a protein-packed lunch that is easy to prep? You will love this Tuna Fish Salad. A healthy seafood salad with rich flavors and smothered with avocado that serves as your healthy fats.
- 1 (5 oz) can light tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup avocado
- 1/4 cup safflower mayonnaise
- 1 stalk of celery, peeled and diced finely
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 hard boiled egg white only, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne chili
- 2 sprouted Ezekiel grain bread.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Spread the mixture in the grain bread and you’re done! Chill and serve! Enjoy eating!