These little bites are a perfectly portioned snack, full of protein and kicked up a notch with the flavors of dill, mustard and onion. Couldn’t this dish be the easier way to enjoy any tuna recipe? If you worry about how to maintain a beautiful and sexy body, this Phase 1 recipe is for you.
- 1 Tbsp. onion, raw, minced
- 1 Tbsp. celery, raw, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, minced
- 2 cups or about 7.4 oz. cucumbers with peel, sliced (equivalent to about 16 slices)
- 3 oz. canned wild tuna (choose boneless and skinless, packed in water, no salt added)
- ½ tsp. yellow mustard
- After washing the vegetables, chop onions, celery, and dill. Also, slice the cucumbers with skin still unpeeled.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined with the exception of the sliced cucumbers.
- Using a spoon, put tuna salad on top of the cucumber slices. Serve and enjoy!