Nuts and oats are a perfect combination to relieve your stress hormones. Almonds are packed with vitamins B2 and E to boost up your immune system and fight off stress. Nuts paired with Cranberry will surely create a heavenly taste. So get a piece of heaven with this Cranberry Almond Oatmeal! A perfect meal to start your day with vigor and enthusiasm.
- 1 1/2 cups steel-cut oats
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- pinch of stevia
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- Put the water and oats in a medium pot. Bring to a low simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to thicken.
- Put cranberries and continue to cook until thick and creamy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together the almond milk and stevia. Drizzle into oatmeal and fold to incorporate. Top oatmeal with slivered almonds.
- Enjoy eating!