This Crab and Avocado Bites will bring your FMD experience to the next level! Crab that is topped with delectable avocados on your Phase 3 journey is a unique dish that everyone should try!
Crab and Avocado Bites Serving Size: 2 stuffed shells
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 1/2 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 medium (2 oz) avocado, diced small
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Saute the onion, bell pepper, and garlic until soft.
- Add the meat, salt, and pepper, and cook until it has been heated through, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Add about 1 heaping tablespoon of the crab filling to each phyllo shell.
- Arrange the stuffed shells on a baking tray, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top each stuffed shell with avocado, and serve immediately.