Crab meat has long been considered to one of the most likable meats in the world. However, little do we know that it also has numerous healthy and nutritious content which prevents the development of many diseases including cancer. It is also low in fat and is a very digestible food good for those who are at the 3rd and last phase of the Fast Metabolism Diet Program. Mix with the richness and goodness of avocado fruit, what more can you think of a perfect salad meal?
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound green beans, halved
- 3 tablespoons Safflower mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 Sea Bass fillets, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound lump or claw crabmeat
- 1 Hass avocado, halved, pitted and diced
- 3 romaine hearts, chopped
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes halved
- Pour water on a saucepan and sprinkle with salt. Pour in green beans and cook until crisp-tender for about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain water from the saucepan and and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Put mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, basil and sea bass in a blender and blend until becomes smooth. Add salt and pepper to season.
- Toss in the crabmeat and half of the avocado in a small bowl. Add the romaine, green beans and the remaining avocado with the remaining dressing in a large bowl.
- Fill each plate with the romaine salad and put tomatoes on top of each plate.
- Place some of the crab mixture on the center of each plate for a nice presentation.
- Serve and enjoy!