Do you miss making a smoothie? We have a new cooler for you! A smooth and creamy smoothie made with the perfect blend of coconut milk, almond butter with pinch of nuts! Coconut Vanilla-Nut Smoothie is a perfect delicious treat to have in Phase 3!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup of raw walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla paste, (or vanilla extract)
- 2 cups ice
- stevia or xylitol for tasting.
- Add all ingredients except ice to blender. Puree well.
- Add ice and blend until ice is all crushed and smoothie is well blended and smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.