Dessert is a very important component of a meal, at least for sweets-lovers out there. To satisfy your cravings for sweets, we offer you this Coconut Lime Raspberry Chia pudding recipe, a healthy one at that! Try it out and prepare to take a bite of happiness in a glass.
Serving: 1 cup
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 6 pinch of stevia
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Combine half the raspberries and the remaining ingredients in a large container.
- Mix well and close container. Refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
- Divide into 2 bowls or glass dishes, top with remaining berries and serve. Enjoy!