Sate your chocolate cravings with this blissful Coconut and Chocolate Frosting Shots! Who says shots are only for tequila? You can coat these mouthwatering chocolate frostings on your favorite cupcakes, muffins, cookies, or just serve the entire glass alone!
Serving Size: 1 (~6-8 oz) cup
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- stevia or xylitol
- Open your coconut milk, and if it’s not already super-thick, leave the can (or transfer to a bowl) uncovered in the fridge overnight. Try not to shake the can too much before opening. It should get very, very thick.
- Once thick, transfer only the creamy part to a bowl, leaving the watery part out. Whip in your cocoa, vanilla, and sweetener with a fork, or even beaters if you want to be fancy.
- Store uncovered in the fridge, the mixture gets even thicker.
- Serve and enjoy!