Serves: 14 cookies
Serving Size: 2 cookies
- 1 cup (100g) steel-cut oats
- ¾ cup (90g) almond flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup stevia
for the drizzle
- 1 tbsp (14g) cashew cheese, softened
- 1 ½ tsp coconut milk
- 8-12 drops stevia, or to taste
- Whisk together the oats, almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the maple syrup. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to about half of their original height using a small spatula. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Just before serving, prepare the drizzle by stirring together the cashew cheese, coconut milk, and stevia in a small bowl. Transfer the mixture to a zip-topped bag, cut off a tiny piece of one corner, and drizzle on top of the cooled cookies.