Let your kids have a taste of adventure with this choco goodness and sweetness without worrying about their health and well-being. This delicious super-moist Chocolate Spiderweb Cupcakes are made grain-free and dairy free. A perfect, healthier option to enjoy chocolates this Halloween!
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ tablespoons of coconut oil
- ½ cup of stevia
- 5 tablespoon of peach puree
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Frosting:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C and line 8 muffin cups with liners.
- In a large bowl combine the wet ingredients and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients and add this to the wet ingredients. Stir in just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour evenly into the muffin liners. If you want to make spiderwebs like designs, you need to be careful not to put too much batter in the liners because it’ll be more difficult if you have a slightly domed cupcake. The chocolate liners in this recipe were a little less than ⅔ full.
- Bake for 16 minutes. For the frosting, melt the coconut oil, almond butter and cocoa powder together in a pot or pan over low heat. When it’s completely melted and smooth, take it off the heat and add the stevia and stir until well combined. Let the cupcakes and frosting cool completely before icing.
- Put the icing and draw out your spiderweb design on cupcakes.
- Enjoy them with family and friends!